Friday, January 11, 2013

Geisha

Teppan and more.

I order beef teppan in every Japanese restaurant I go to and the one in Geisha remains to be one of my favorites.   Geisha's beef teppan is always served with this dipping sauce, a mix of cheese and eggplant, which is just the best thing.  I also like the fact that Geisha is in Central, the recently opened part of Bonifacio High Street.   I normally stay far away from High Street during the day time (open air malling concept - much, much too hot, I think), but my family and I love going there late afternoons or at night for dinner.  And at night, High Street really is very pleasant - lots of open spaces, plenty of families and dogs running around.  

 I also get a kick out of eating my sashimi from these.

Our view during dinner.   
I like how the people behind Bonifacio Global City tried to bring in some green right smack in the middle of a busy metropolis.


Geisha is in Bonifacio High Street Central, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Manila.