Monday, December 10, 2012

Stellar

via Instagram

The highlights of what turned out to be a really epic weekend for us:  

01.  My son's new silver aviators from Babiators.  (The blue pair is going to be a gift).

02.  Visited a dinosaur park with really great animatronics.  My son, a huge dinosaur freak, had the time of his life.

03.  Sting in Manila.  My husband and I were blown away.

04.  Another item to check off my list: flat sandals - I have been hankering for a white pair for ages.

Seeing Sting perform live was a truly amazing experience; unlike any concert I have ever seen.  Such an elegant, elegant performance, with such a gracious and talented musician.  His band was equally fantastic - no outrageous antics, no special effects.   Icon is an understatement.

I hope everyone else regularly has weekends like the one we just had - full of family time, a bit of shopping, really really great music, and generally just making the most of one's offline life.


*Dinosaur Island is in Clark, Pampanga (also check their Facebook here).  You can order Salt-Water Sandals in the Philippines via Sun San Salt Water Sandals.  Babiators is available via Zalora PH and in Rustan's Department Stores.